Raise 'em Right, Feed 'em Good, Family Forever

Blank

Long Time Member
MIL still going downhill. Kids and grandkids are assembled and super concerned and involved with her support. All I have been doing is feeding them around the clock. Tonight was bacon cheeseburgers, Texas sausage, seasoned French fries, and chocolate eclairs!!

I sure love our family!!!

CCEE6541-8CA0-48DA-B82E-128960E15C3E.jpeg

C5BC3CB9-C098-4689-92A6-E4374813A102.jpeg

CB4BA783-CA75-4EBB-AFB7-AA32EA8C17A2.jpeg

Your a super husband, father, and son in law Blank. A special blessing to your family! Very sorry to learn that your mother in law is struggling, I’m pretty sure you and your family are making her as comfortable as humanly possible. All the best to you all.

Thanks. Been gone myself, in and out. MIL passed away on Tuesday the 2nd. Kinda crazy getting everything assembled and coordinated.

In a positive note, I'm getting lots of practice cooking for an army. Breakfast was a carton of eggs, 3# of bacon, and two loaves of French toast!!!!

Thanks. Been gone myself, in and out. MIL passed away on Tuesday the 2nd. Kinda crazy getting everything assembled and coordinated.

In a positive note, I'm getting lots of practice cooking for an army. Breakfast was a carton of eggs, 3# of bacon, and two loaves of French toast!!!!
Sorry to hear about the MIL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom