RamCat Broadheads?

2pointer

I saw these the other day and they seem great. Have any of you shot them? I have shot the 4 blade slick trick for years but these look cool. Any experience or input is appreciated.

2Pointer
www.jglowblinds.com

These are the only ones I will shoot now. They work great for me. I have noticed if I don't line up the bladed with my arrow vanes they fly a little high but I'm anal so I would line them up anyway and they are right on everytime with my field points. I have never had to bh tune with them. The backcut feature is nice too. Try em out, you wont be disappointed.

Ryan

Only head I shoot now as well, going on 3 years straight. Very minimal BH tuning and they do some damage. Give them a try, very good head IMO.

I shot my elk with them last year. They performed great. Just make sure you get a small Allen wrench to tighten all the blades.

I shot my elk with a Ramcat this year. I was hesitant when I saw where the arrow hit...in the shoulder. It actually blew threw the shoulder and stuck in the opposite shoulder. He was dead within 75 yards. I couldn't be happier. They fly as good as my field tips but I did have to adjust my sights a little from my field tips. Excellent broadhead IMO.

Garrett Carr

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-13 AT 06:02PM (MST)[p]Here's the blood trail from my buffalo hit with a ramcat. It wasn't very hard to follow.

5365image.jpg

I also shoot 4 blade slick tricks and love them , but my buddy Jason smoked a thumper of bull two weeks ago with these new RamCats and passed completely thru and the bull ran 50 yards and tipped over...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom