Random NR sheep tag

Mackey

Last year there was 1. And 1701 of us applied for it. I don’t think it was announced that there would be that one until right before the application period started. Anybody know if they’ll throw a bone to the poor NR beggars this year?

Mackey

Bummer

Residents #1

Also non-residents claimed outfitters would go out of buissness because of it. But I see they did just fine

I hope the one non resident tags goes to @SS! . Got to be in camp with him. @DoubleDropMuley can come to but i hear i need to keep him away from horses

Bummer

Residents #1

Also non-residents claimed outfitters would go out of buissness because of it. But I see they did just fine

I hope the one non resident tags goes to @SS! . Got to be in camp with him. @DoubleDropMuley can come to but i hear i need to keep him away from horses
@nfh man I would love to! Planning on coming down next year to help @DoubleDropMuley ’s nephew get a ram

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom