Randy Anderson

W

WAMuleytaker

I just wanted to pay tribute to Randy Anderson!!!! he is amazing... if you haven't seen any of his videos then you need to go buy them... he is probly the best predator caller ever!!! I have all of his video's!!! its amazing!!!!! just wanted to let all of you beginers, advanced and novice predator callers!!! I consider myself very good but nothing compared to him!!!!

Hell, if I could edit, delete, modify my coyote hunts like they do on the dvds I too would be as good as him. For every coyote they bring in and shoot there is probably about 10 dry stands. Another thing I noticed on his videos is he does alot of hunting on private large ranches where the coyotes are not educated at all. Bring him to Utah in mid December and we'll see how good he really is. Just something to think about.

I 2nd this statement.

>Hell, if I could edit, delete,
>modify my coyote hunts like
>they do on the dvds
>I too would be as
>good as him. For
>every coyote they bring in
>and shoot there is probably
>about 10 dry stands.
>Another thing I noticed on
>his videos is he does
>alot of hunting on private
>large ranches where the coyotes
>are not educated at all.
> Bring him to Utah
>in mid December and we'll
>see how good he really
>is. Just something to
>think about.

You just described EVERY DVD on the market! It's still fun to watch rocket scientist.

yeah guys I didn't mean to start anything... I was just saying that he has alot of educational dvd's and he is a very accomplished hunter... he might hunt private property but so would you if you had the chance!!! and I agree with the post above me... every hunting dvd is just like his... for every B&C buck shot is not always on public land... all I was trying to say is they are fun to watch and they have helped me out with some of my calling problems... oh and I just wanted to share with you guys my thoughts... well happy hunting and hope everybody's new year is a great one...

S.O.S- shoot on site

I have a couple of his videos and have to say they are about as awesome of a predator dvd as they get. He is awesome , theres no doubt and I'd say he could call dogs in consistantly in any state on the same public land we hunt.When your good at some thing , hey your just good , and he is pretty damned good at calling yotes....

I would have to say Randy Anderson is up there as one of the top predator hunters. Randy has some awesome videos out but by far my favorite videos are Les Johnson's. That guy knows how to hunt coyotes very well. I know he does a lot of hunting on private ranches but so would i if i had the chance. You can't really call anybody the best predator caller ever cuz everybody has there good days and not worth a crap days. Some people just know more about it than others do and are good at what they know.

I do like Randy Anderson, but then again, I'd like to let him at Tooele county and see how he fairs. Call shy educated buggers anyway...

Randy is good and puts out some good dvd's. You'd also have to add Al Morris, Cal Taylor, Ed Wimberly and many others to that list. Most anyone would have a hell of time callin in anything in toole county.

"Another thing I noticed on his videos is he does alot of hunting on private large ranches where the coyotes are not educated at all. Bring him to Utah in mid December and we'll see how good he really is."

I can't figure out if your #####'n or braggin. Last I checked Utah has some pretty sizey private ranches as well. I never had much trouble getting permission to hunt coyotes on private land in Utah.

2nd what Stud and Smokepole said....Good Luck here in Tooele county. These flea-bags are a motha to get into sight...let alone decent .243 range. And you also have every Powerstroke, cummins and any other roaring truck out on any given Saturday morning huntin' the same patch of sage, railroad track, or open valley. Sorry to hijack the thread.......BTW, I agree that Randy seems to be pretty good. I have a vid or two of his....

I think Randy, as well as many other hunters out there are SMARTER than to hunt out by Tooele. Why would you go to a place overcrowded, overcalled, and full of buttheads on ATV's and blastin' bunnies to call coyotes?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom