Rank Bull

I wonder if they opened the gate a bit early... he lost his handle real quick? Looks like his noggin might have caught that right horn. Ouch

That bullā€™s not happy with that flank rope. I watched a Charolais bull stand flat footed, clear at least a 7 foot plus gate. I believe this bull could clear 8 feet or more. New Olympic Time Trial record holder.

That bullā€™s not happy with that flank rope. I watched a Charolais bull stand flat footed, clear at least a 7 foot plus gate. I believe this bull could clear 8 feet or more. New Olympic Time Trial record holder.
I once had a full grown angus cow jump over me and a gate to get out of the loading pen. Athletic animals when they want to be. So can a fat fuh like me when they chase you up a fence!!

Don't make cowboys like they use to.
Iā€™ve watched a lot of rodeos over the years. These young bull ridersā€¦ā€¦ in the PBR, and the bulls they ride, look like damn good rodeo cowboys to me. How theyā€™d do building fences or irrigating alfalfa are a different matter entirely.

I wonder if they opened the gate a bit early... he lost his handle real quick? Looks like his noggin might have caught that right horn. Ouch
Mexican bull riders come out with both hands in the air.....their spurs are tied on.....I been to the bull riding in Costa Rica a few times.....they are not real concerned with injuries.....

Mexican bull riders come out with both hands in the air.....their spurs are tied on.....I been to the bull riding in Costa Rica a few times.....they are not real concerned with injuries.....
no 8 seconds either.....ride till the wire breaks or the bull gets tired......

Didn't know that... interesting. Instead of big buckles they give out darwin awards?

I once had a full grown angus cow jump over me and a gate to get out of the loading pen. Athletic animals when they want to be. So can a fat fuh like me when they chase you up a fence!!
60 some odd years ago my neighbors bull would get out on a regular basis and wonder down to our place. Then one day he laid down on my moms lilac bush, which upset her.

So, I took my pump up BB gun and climbed an elm tree and took aim at his nut sack. I had to defend my mom's lilac bush.

He wasn't happy and kept me in that elm tree for a couple hours.

Bull riding? Not for me as a young boy. Calf roping and steer wrestling was all I could muster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom