Razr or Rhino?

DryGulch

I am going to get me a side by side, but I can't decide which one. There are things I like and dislike about both. Which one would you recommend and why?

Thanks

You the same C.L. that lives in the basin?

After seeing utfireman do 60 MPH on 2 MPH trails last Fall I don't think there's a better ride out there than the razr?

I like the Rhino's,they are narrower & give me more tune-up opportunities!

My boss has two Razr S and the places they can go at the speed they go is amazing. i highly recommend it. but they are expensive to fix. one bolt cost him $168, and that was just for A bolt!

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

If you get a RZR which I suggest make sure you get the steel skid plate and possibly look at the lift kit, ground clearence is the biggest problem with them other than that they are way more fun and useful than a rhino!

If you wanna race around the hills then get a razr. If you are buying for hunting/trail riding get the rhino. IMO the razr is built for racing or duning. The rhino does a little bit of everything not to mention the diff lock which is awesome on the rhino. There also isnt much room on a razr to hold your gear let alone strap on a deer or elk to haul back to camp.

I believe you could take the Razr on forest service atv trails and thr Rhinos are too wide to take on them legally? That is the only minus to the Rhino for me. I would love to look at the Rhino more if it was trail legal. Since it isn't, that I know of, I'm sticking to the regular wheeler.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p] RAZR......FOR SURE..........THEY ARE REALLY IMPRESSIVE. BEEN SIDEWAYS A FEW TIMES.......NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN........YD.

If you use a Razr on a wet or muddy road, don't forget the cardboard.
Their design is terrible as mud from the front tires comes in on your legs.

To be honest, I think the Rhino will be more dependable in the long run. The razor is gonna be a lot more sportier and exciting / fun to ride. Personally I would get the razor s or razor 4. We just got in a couple of the Razor 4's for our rental fleet and they are SAWEEEEET!

2284polaris_rzr_4.jpg

Take a look at the Kawasaki Teryx too. 10 mph faster than the Rhino, just as good in the hills, and about 3,000 dollars less. I went on a 180 mile ride with my brother in law last month. He took his Rhino, I took my teryx. By the time we got back he was ready to go trade his in.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

I will never own a Polaris! Look at the teryx or rhino, but I am not a fan of any side by side. Especially the razr 4 seater, why not buy a pimped out jeep, you can go more places, you have stereo, heat and ac. Just don't make sense to me.

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

LAST EDITED ON May-13-10 AT 03:34PM (MST)[p]I've got a teryx. I really like it. Way more power then my buddies rino.

>I will never own a Polaris!
>Look at the teryx or
>rhino, but I am not
>a fan of any side
>by side. Especially the razr
>4 seater, why not buy
>a pimped out jeep, you
>can go more places, you
>have stereo, heat and ac.
>Just don't make sense to
>me.
>
>Rub some dirt on it, ya
>sissy!

Actually you can get a stereo and heat as well as a fully enclosed cab for the razor 4 and if you are talking off road I'm pretty sure the Razor will go more places than the jeep. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom