Really?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Talking points for the media.

Now talking points for the base.

What next………. for people they are convinced are to stupid to figure it out for themselves?

Any guesses what comes next? Just asking your opinion.
BB9F26E8-36FD-473A-92A7-E67417D24D1B.jpeg

What next………. for people they are convinced are to stupid to figure it out for themselves?

Any guesses what comes next? Just asking your opinion. View attachment 127261
Maybe some classes you can enroll your “maga crazy” family into? Interventions?

This administration are such morons!

I don’t know about smarter but they are better cheaters
Well……. I never said they don’t cheat, I said they might be smarter……. they dang sure out smart us everyday. All you need to do is look around you and see who’s been winning for the last 50 years.

Well……. I never said they don’t cheat, I said they might be smarter……. they dang sure out smart us everyday. All you need to do is look around you and see who’s been winning for the last 50 years.
I actually look at it the opposite way. Most of the dem base is so dumb they believe anything the msm/admin tells them. Look at all the supposed “conspiracy” theories that have proven to be true. There are still idiots in their car all alone or walking outside in nature wearing masks.

If you mean those in charge on are smart, well it doesn’t take a very smart person to manipulate a base that’s so gullible. It’s easy to look smart when you rule over idiots.

I was reminded of this today at the bank as I saw a sign on the door that reminded me to remove masks for the safety of bank employees.

They were safe from robbery as long as the Wuhan was present, apparently

I agree with you regarding their base, I’ve been referring the leaders, that sent out the message on how to deal with us crazy MEGA nonsense folks. The base might not be all that smart but they are smart enough to vote the way the do. If you’re dependent on someone else to take care of you, you dang well better be smart enough to do what you’re told…….. and they do.

When winning means securing the power to govern, they kick our ass, every way, every day.

Any guesses what comes next? Just asking your opinion. View attachment 127261
Was one of the recommendations: Smash and grab everything they have and then burn them out? Make up false charges and have them arrested by the FBI?

Was one of the recommendations: Smash and grab everything they have and then burn them out? Make up false charges and have them arrested by the FBI?
Could be, probably was. It’s effective now days. Stand operating procedure it seems. I didn’t have a family member that dared argue with me at our dinner table…….. so I never got to hear the instructions………. 🙁

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom