RED AND BLUE

The map proves jackrabbits don't vote if that's your point.

Stay thirsty my friends

Norkal, don't let the colors deceive you. The statistically more affluent blue has for years maintained the poorer red.

Eldorado

>
>
>The map proves jackrabbits don't vote
>if that's your point.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

LOL!!!!

S.

:)

You should superimpose over the top of it a population density map and then you could understand what it that map really represents.

Nemont

What that map also represents is the areas of most chaos if the crap ever hits the fan. Those areas of blue will see the majority of riots and destruction when the have nots do not get their welfare checks if we reach that fiscal cliff.

RELH

You libs underestimate my knowledge, not just of maps but of many things. I know what the areas in blue represent. I also know too well the intelligence level and mentality of a significant percentage of the populations that inhabit those areas. 28 years of law enforcement has given me an education most of you libs will never know. You resort to throwing what you believe to be insults at me because thats most likely all you got. I have never tried to force my beliefs on any of you, nor will I. However I have and always will give you my opinion of things. I do not judge you, it is not my job, however I will pray for you.
You know, looking at the map it appears that the red controls the high ground and has the blue surrounded. Interesting.

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom