"""REDIRECTING"""???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Here recently After I Click on 'Hunt Forums'

It Sits there forever sometimes & I See 'REDIRECTING' that sits there & Spins?

Wondering if anybody-else has this Issue?

Doesn't do it on any other Sites,Just MM!

I'm Thinking You MM'ers have CORRUPTED Me?:D

I was just going to ask the same question. I've been working on it for a few days trying to figure it out. I figured others might be experiencing it, but was going to ask.
Anyone else??? Damn computers!!!

I was just going to ask the same question. I've been working on it for a few days trying to figure it out. I figured others might be experiencing it, but was going to ask.
Anyone else??? Damn computers!!!
Yep same here... I just assumed it was all of the traffic on the site.

Still trying to figure it out. Thanks for keeping me posted on it happening. Is it happening quite often and how long does it seem to hang?

Happens all day for me. Most times I need to leave the site then com back later. Even when I go to different threads it will freeze up and I have to come back in a few minutes.

Seems worse for me when going to a "most recent posts" thread. If I use the drop down menu and use the forums button to navigate it doesn't seem to lock up as bad

So I had some work done yesterday and the site seems faster today. Let me know if any of you experience the delays like before. I'm hoping the work took care of the issue.

Founder, it’s working better for me... don’t stress we all love the website...
thanks for everything

I’m getting the delay in loading again. Is it just my Internet being slow or is it happening to anyone else also?

I’ll be watching it. I had a slow moment earlier today, but it still doesn’t feel as often. I may need a bit more adjustment. I don’t know.
Anyone else experiencing delays often?

When I click on the site on my laptop it says "redirecting" but almost immediately connects. It's much faster. I tried it about a dozen times at different times today.

For some of you, it might be worth removing all temporary MonsterMuleys files from your device and all cookies and relaunching the site.
The redirecting might be in the navigation. When you click “Forums” it might be sending you to the old forums which redirect to this new forum.
I have redone all my navigation code to now come directly to these forums. But if you’re still using old cached navigation, it would be redirecting. Not sure if that all makes sense, but try it.

I’ve done all that. Sometimes it just won’t load so I have to come back to it. Other websites load just fine.

That’s good to hear. I’ve had someone making some adjustments, so hopefully that going to do it.

Anyone notice any slowdowns over the past couple of days? I removed an add-on I had on the site here and since I haven't noticed the issue, but I also haven't been on the site quite as much during the past 3 days. Help??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom