Refund?

Probably late next week or the following week but it has been about 6 years since the last time I had applied.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I'd say that's a pretty good guess, as the G&F is on the ball most of the time. The draw was ahead of schedule, so the checks should be too! Sorry to hear you didn't draw your tag!

How does WY cover the credit card processing fee? Maybe the small percentage of people that forget to cash the check makes up for the fee.

I would imagine the interest they draw from the millions of dollars sent in for tags would more than cover that fee and then some!

With respect to the elk draws, Interest won't come close to covering the processing fee. That is unless most people pay with a check and not with a credit card. They only have the funds from the elk draws for a month or so. With interest rates being a couple of percentage points, the interest earned over a month would be much less than the processing fee. This assumes that the processing fee is at least 1 percent. Now maybe they do better on the other species, as they have those funds for a longer period.

They make plenty on the $50 point and $14 application fees...Not to mention the tags they sell...The credit card fee is small if it gets more to pay for the nonrefundable application fees:)

Sierra---I was referring to all the animals and not just the elk fees where the turnover is so short!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom