Refunds

LAST EDITED ON May-28-15 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]I'm a little surprised (not) that the CPW conducted the deer draw, obviously knows the results to the point of issuing refund checks, but does not post the official individual results through the web site i.e. updating the "current preference point" info until the OFFICIAL DATE of May 29th.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-15 AT 11:41AM (MST)[p]Antelope any day now. Have received moose,sheep,goat,and bear already. Drew deer and elk tags.

still not seen either of my refunds....deer or elk

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

5 deer refunds this weekend. Waiting on 5 elk refunds and 1 antelope refund. Wish they would keep some of that $4000.00+ a little more often!!!

any of you guys still waiting on your deer refund? All my friends got theirs but mine still hasn't arrived

Goat

Received deer a couple weeks ago, no elk yet. Ridiculous that it takes this long for elk when deer was reasonable.

I got my deer a couple weeks ago, haven't seen elk yet. I was starting to wonder if I had even put in for elk. LOL but now I see I'm not the only one.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

still waiting on my pronghorn refund, was worried but I see you guys still waiting on deer/elk so guess I am safe for now.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

What a joke! 3 days after the draw I got my bear tag. 3 weeks later got my deer refund. Still no elk check. Just add $3.00 to the draw fee and mail my money back the day of the draw!!!!!! this is what you get with legal POT!!

Your absolutely right...what a joke. Those pot heads can't get anything right. I say we all boycott hunting Colorado. Let's apply in other states that have it all together because marijuana is illegal. Probably not safe hunting near all those drug addicts anyway.

I have not received Deer or Elk refund. I called DOW today the lady said they will be sending out refunds until June 29. She said wait till 3 weeks into July before contacting them??????

Just got mine today. What a joke. They really should just ask me for more money to cover the interest they got on my 616.00. and send my money back on time. How much is that .84 cents? That not even enough for them to buy weed with! Colorado you suck. IU didn't get it back in the account before the wife saw it was gone.

>Your absolutely right...what a joke. Those
>pot heads can't get anything
>right. I say we all
>boycott hunting Colorado. Let's apply
>in other states that have
>it all together because marijuana
>is illegal. Probably not safe
>hunting near all those drug
>addicts anyway.

So because pot is legal that means everyone is now a "drug addict"? What kind of tard would think like that? Do colorado a favor and stay home in your own shitty state.

>am I the only guy left
>in north America waiting for
>his elk refund?????

Still waiting on mine also, and my son's.

Just stopped into the local cdgp to get the straight dope as like many of you, waitin on an elk tag and an antelope refund. We all know refunds are later this year and I suspect most of us will have them within a week. I was mostly concerned with the elk tag as everyone I know has recieved theirs. I was told the 13th is the day to look into reissuance of tag/refund. Good luck.

I was told yesterday if you want your deer refund you must fill out the questionnaire we will send you. Return it to us (DOW)saying you did not receive it( I just told them that) then we will send your refund. DOW didn't have a problem taking my money but the are sure slow returning it! They should be able to tell in a heart beat on the computer that I did not cash my first check, cancel it then send a new one!

Went to my local cpw office again today to get the elk tag the "postman" lost. Fill out a form, call Denver to see if it was returned, enter my info in the computer and spits out a new tag. 26yrs I've been doin this, 7 apps a year never an issue till this one. Can't really complain, but it is peculiar that it happened after the parks dept was combined with the wildlife dept.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom