Refunds?

No elk or sheep refunds yet....better check, maybe I drew :)

Gotta give NM props though, they are by far the fastest state in the west for getting your money back to you post-draw.

If NMDGF decided to give me an RMBH tag instead, I'd be okay to let them keep all my money... :)

Last edited:
The other day I checked and mine were posted for a return beside my sheep balance and then now they are all gone so maybe they decided to give me all of them !

Anybody ever have a card get cancelled for fraud between when you put in and got a refund? New card was issued and balance transfered by WF, just curious if they’ll figure out a way to get my money back to me or issue me a check?

Anybody ever have a card get cancelled for fraud between when you put in and got a refund? New card was issued and balance transfered by WF, just curious if they’ll figure out a way to get my money back to me or issue me a check?
I would bet it would get routed back to your account since same bank is the receiver.

I’m in the same situation. Never even thought about that.

No refunds on my card yet as of this morning. applied for elk, antelope, deer, ibex, oryx. In the past NM has been pretty good about getting all the refunds back within about a week.

Everything on one card (Chase SW) was refunded yesterday after a few days showing as pending. The hunts I applied on another card (Barclay's- AA) nothing as of 5 minutes ago.

my refunds for elk, deer, speedgoat, ibex, oryx just got posted as "pending" a little bit ago.
I wish they would have kept one of those - LOL

WhT the heck
They returned it. It must have been something with my cc that they posted the refund then it was gone but the balance never changed then it was all returned a couple days later so my balance is back to zero.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom