Refunds

They should have all been refunded to the same credit card(s) you used for your applications by now.

Maybe you drew some tags thus no refund 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Horniac

The only reason you wouldn't have received a refund by now is if you chose to be put on the depredation list. I think. Not sure how they do that list these days.

The only reason you wouldn't have received a refund by now is if you chose to be put on the depredation list. I think. Not sure how they do that list these days.
No, they refund anyway even if you chose depredation. They will just recharge if you get called and accept a hunt.

Thx for clarification 5year, so I'm left with the only reasons Rick hasn't received refund is the CC has gone inactive or changed? Or some internal NMDGF/charging agency glitch. Rick better call NMDGF and sort it out, because refund was long overdue.

My brother had one refund rejected by his bank so they cut him a check for only one species. Weird but he hasn’t got it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom