Regin D Public Land Bucks

R

Rem308

Are there any good bucks on public land in region D ? I have not hunted there in a few years.

I was wondering the same thing; I did draw a tag for D. season opens Oct. 1

The hunt was absolutley horrible last year, hunted our guts out and only saw one buck, not one shooter buck just one buck total. My dad put him down but it was the worst hunting we seen in years, we have hunted unit D for as long as i can remember hunting and last year was bad, so bad we decided to take a year off, and see how 09 goes for you guys. Keep in touch i would love to know how it goes, i am really going to miss the hunt this year but i just don't think the deer herd will come back
for a while from the 07 winter.

Good luck

I hope it is a little better than it sounds I drew the tag and hope to see a little more than one buck!! Good heck that 07-08 winter was just devistating wasn't it?

I was looking at buying a leftover for Region D ,but after talking to several people I think I will forget it.
Lookig at Region B / National Grasslands.
I get the same story from Colorado for deer and elk .May be a good year to stay home and hunt whitetail and save my money.
Can't decide what to do.Maybe just go fo an antelope?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom