Region 7 late deer

idhunters

Any advice on where to start looking in this area? My buddy drew the tag and we have some ideas and are close enough to scout it a few time. It would be nice to know some other thoughts.
Thanks

In my experience in that area you have to have a little luck and stay moving especially withe the late hunt the deer really move a lot.

I hunted the early hunt in 09 seen lots of deer but nothing worth Putin my tag on. The deer migration is not weather dependent and they start moving the middle of October. We saw a lot of deer the last weekend of The hunt on the southern end of 075 around antelope peak. The late hunt could be good in the peqouip mts along i80 on both sides of freeway. Saw a lot of deer moving into that unit also. Summer camp ridge will also have deer in it during your hunt. It is along highway 93 outside of wells. I would also hunt the mountains South of orange bridge you could find a good buck in there . It is directly south of jar bridge wilderness area . Good luck on your hunt you will see a lot of deer.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom