Region C Deer/Antelope

Hardway

Very Active Member
I'm a non res... Do I need any points to draw a Region C antlered deer tag and a unit 21 buck antelope tag?

Last year there were lots of leftover tags in unit 21 and the regular draw for Region C was 92.36% with no PPs.

Thank you very much.... cant I pay for the higher priced tag or something like that to have better odds at the tags?

>Last year there were lots of
>leftover tags in unit 21
>and the regular draw for
>Region C was 92.36%
>with no PPs.

How can this be right? There were left over tags in Region C last year? Don't pay the special price for C, you won't need to.

luvdawest---Very simple answer that I didn't have enough time last night to look into. The 8% that didn't draw in the first PP draw that everyone goes into all drew tags in the random draw. There were quite a few of the 650 tags in that draw that were leftovers for sale in July after all choices were filled in that last draw. He can draw both easily in the regular price draws with no PPs if things stay the same as last year.

Good deal.... Thanks you guys. This was a last minute invite to hunt a private ranch and I just did'nt have the time to look up all the info.

>luvdawest---Very simple answer that I didn't
>have enough time last night
>to look into. The
>8% that didn't draw in
>the first PP draw that
>everyone goes into all drew
>tags in the random draw.
> There were quite a
>few of the 650 tags
>in that draw that were
>leftovers for sale in July
>after all choices were filled
>in that last draw.
>He can draw both easily
>in the regular price draws
>with no PPs if things
>stay the same as last
>year.

Your always full of great info Topgun. Do you have any GPS coordinates for a Monster in region c? LOL

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom