Region F Cody Area

I

in2chukar

Just wanting to see if anyone would be willing to share some info about the quality of deer and some spots that might be worth checking out?

I'm a little familiar with the Cody area. We have some friends and family that live there.

A 150 class deer would fit the bill just fine. Just need a point in the right direction. Thanks....

Check out the roadless areas in the McCollough Peaks. Stay tough and hunt til the last 3-4 days of general season. Might see bucks in rut then.

I have been hunting this area (primarily on a friend's ranch) on the Northfork for the last four years. We see lots of deer but I do not consider it a great trophy area.

The buck quality does tend to improve towards the end of the hunt, so I would plan your hunt as late as possible. We always seem to see better deer as the hunt progresses towards the rut.

I do not have a lot of info on public areas though.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom