Region G Activities

tracker12

Very Active Member
So since I did not draw my CO deer tag I am now looking at grabbing a G tag. Wife would like to accompany me on the trip. Are there any nice places to stay in the region. Might be wishing for a no answer. lol. No actually it would be nice to have her tag along as long as I can keep her occupied while in the field.

Flying Saddle Resort at the mouth of the Greys and Alpine has a pool and a restaurant. Gives you 60 miles of the Greys River drainages to go hunt. Your wife is then 33 miles from Jackson and 72 miles from Idaho Falls shopping if she has a rental car. If she wants really fancy, your looking at the resorts around Jackson. Fairfield Inn & Suites in Afton has a pool and there's many other little resort/cabin places to stay. Google is your friend.

The Region G Wyoming Range amusement park and circus are always a great time. Maybe the salon and spas and fine purse shopping at the Greys River Mall might interest your wife. Be sure and check out the great activity center booth on Star Valley peak and not to be missed is the arts and crafts Center atop Wyoming Peak.

So since I did not draw my CO deer tag I am now looking at grabbing a G tag. Wife would like to accompany me on the trip. Are there any nice places to stay in the region. Might be wishing for a no answer. lol. No actually it would be nice to have her tag along as long as I can keep her occupied while in the field.
Let’s see some pics first. I might be available and am kinda local. ?

It is a bit of trip, but one of the best attractions in WY is without a doubt the military vehicles museum in Dubois. From Jackson you would have to drive over the pass to DuBois, but it is an amazing place...

It is a bit of trip, but one of the best attractions in WY is without a doubt the military vehicles museum in Dubois. From Jackson you would have to drive over the pass to DuBois, but it is an amazing place...
You must be a resident or have a lot of PPs ?

You must be a resident or have a lot of PPs
Recent Resident lol. But I am not seeing the connection between the 2? The military vehicles museum is pretty incredible. In college I worked restoring WWII and Korean War era vehicles and the stuff they have in the museum is truly beyond belief.

The Region G Wyoming Range amusement park and circus are always a great time. Maybe the salon and spas and fine purse shopping at the Greys River Mall might interest your wife. Be sure and check out the great activity center booth on Star Valley peak and not to be missed is the arts and crafts Center atop Wyoming Peak.
Now that's funny...

How are you planning on "grabbing a G tag"

They aren't really otc kine tags for non res and It's a gen tag for residents?

Right...that's why I'm asking how he plans to grab a G tag. Unless he's a Res it's too late
You answered it, he’s likely a resident but it sounds like he needs to leave the wife at home as there aren’t many nail salons and places to buy fancy purses in the Wyoming Range. LMAO.

You answered it, he’s likely a resident but it sounds like he needs to leave the wife at home as there aren’t many nail salons and places to buy fancy purses in the Wyoming Range. LMAO.
Where do you go to get your nails done?

Where do you go to get your nails done?
Rock Springs of course as they are quite into horses and nails and things like that. Probably buy a purse there also but it might be loaded with Meth so I normally just cut my own, and my nails. LMAO.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::poop:

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom