Region G points for 2015?

Twoshooter

Just wondering what everyone thinks about how many points it will take to get the cheap NR deer tag for G this year. My group is going in with 5.5 ave and I am not certain it will be a for sure thing this year.

4PPs was 81.65% draw and <5PPs was 100% last year. Even with PP creep I think 5PPs will be close, if not a 100% draw for 2015. I'm going in with 6PPs and figure that's a lock, but G is sure getting a lot of talk this year.

I'm thinking it could get tough too. Might take more than 5 in the cheap draw. Lots of people with lots of points who have no clue what to do with them.

I think many are in for a surprise when they show up and get a taste of the area.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

"I think many are in for a surprise when they show up and get a taste of the area"
X2

I'm sure there is going to be a ton of guys applying that have no business packing a buck out of there.

The number of applicants will continue to climb there as it is the best thing Wyoming has going in the way of deer right now. The longer application period will result in more apps as well I think. It would not surprise me to see the cheap tag take 6 this year. Will probably continue to trend up unless something improves in the way of Wyoming's premium deer units. Unit has also got a lot of press in the past two years.

>"I think many are in for
>a surprise when they show
>up and get a taste
>of the area"
>X2
>
>I'm sure there is going to
>be a ton of guys
>applying that have no business
>packing a buck out of
>there.

Agree x3

Folks hear about all the big bucks and see outfitter pictures and think it's a cake walk in that country to shoot a huge buck. Sadly that's not reality in region G

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom