Region H

I'm considering an outfitted rifle elk/muley hunt near the greys river area. I've not hunted this region so i appreciate any info i can get.

Thanks!

Here are a few that are even Sponsors here on MM.
Greys River Trophies
Salt River Range Outfitters
Non-Typical Outfitters
Jackson Hole Outfitters

All good Outfitters in that area.

Brian

I'm considering a hunt with Mule Shoe Outfitters, Barlow Outfitters or Jackson Hole, Thanks for your help.

Gerry,

Mule Show Outfitters is a very good choice, ask "dwalton" here on MM. Dave used them last year in 2007 and got his "Grand Slam" ram with them and it won not only 1st place but another award as well.
A good friend of mine went on a guided hunt in 2006 with Trophy Mountain Outfitters and had a great hunt, missed a couple of bruisers, he admits he was not use to shooting at steep angles, like down hill and missed. But finally got a nice big 3x3, said he would go again if the chances comes up.

Just add the www and com after the name above.

Brian

Brian, Thanks for the help! I've not hunted this part of Wy., have the wolves impacted the elk herd in this area?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-08 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]Gerry,
That I do not know, maybe someone else can give you a better answer who lives in that area, there are a few MM'ers who do live in that area. Good luck, and I'm sure that any outfitter might have that answer too in the region.

Brian

Shooting at steep angles can be tricky for sure. My last trip to Montana i shot over the top of one, he was less than 150 yards from me but down at the bottom of a ravine. My 2nd shot dropped him in his tracks. Thanks for the help!

7 Mag

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom