Region L -Lander and surrounding areas Deer

cammoman33

Hello! First off, before I even start, I am not asking for any hotspots, I work over in the Lander and surrounding areas very often. I have worked during the summers over there in the transmission lines for Rocky Mountain Power for years, so believe it or not, I do know the area. Hell, Lander is the only town I have ever been to jail, in my whole life! That was 18 years ago after a fun night at the Lander bar! Anyway, I do know the area and I was just wondering if anyone had the lead on someone that may allow me or my hunting buddy a lead on a whitetail, or where to find one. I really like Lander, and have a couple contacts that I am trying to find of people I have given old power poles to, that told me to get hold of them, but that was a new phone or two ago, and no longer have contacts. We are not looking for the town monster, just kind of curious about running into a whitetail…..
Anyway, I’m sure the herds were hit way hard this last winter, and we know we will have some rough conditions, but, on the other hand at least we will be enjoying the great outdoors.

Thanks in advance!!

Can’t help with whitetail info, but oh man, I have drank a few gals pretty in the Lander bar over the years. Definitely good times ?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom