Region W (unit 82)

pauns08

Thinking about putting in for this next year just trying to get an idea of the lay of the land and what type of country it is and also how crowded and if there are spots to camp with a 26' toy hauler camp trailer? Also are there any decent bucks in this unit? Thanks for any info anyone is willing to share.

You should be able to find a spot on the east side of the river by the boat landing. I believe the last decent buck was shot in 2011 by a 8th grader from Ten Sleep.

>You should be able to find
>a spot on the east
>side of the river by
>the boat landing. I believe
>the last decent buck was
>shot in 2011 by a
>8th grader from Ten Sleep.
>

LOL

Hunted it this year. Major winter kill last year so quality and numbers were way down. Place was loaded with people and most of them were knuckleheads. Don't think I'll go back. All 5 of us tagged out but nothing big, my boy and I lucked out on a pair of 4x4's, the rest were 3x3's.
6477113964.jpeg

Hunted this year and I have to say it was the worse year I've ever seen. Went 2 for 3 on bucks but nothing special. Never seen so many hunters right up to the last day of the season.

Actually the worse season I've ever seen. Went 2-3 on bucks and nothing special. Deer were in great condition. Best part of hunt was catching poachers on my friends property who shot a buck.

These responses are always the best in my opinion:

The worst ever...???..but we still killed little bucks.

uhhhhhhhhh okay.....

py

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom