Reno area

I bet it beat up by locals. I honestly wouldn't go unless it was to chukar hunt and then they are beat up as well by locals. I could be wrong, but take a gander at the huntnevada website, check out the units surrounding Reno and see how many locals put in

There are quite a few people that I have seen out wondering the hills, but there are still plenty of sheds to be found. The foothills on the west end of the valley have a lot of trafic right now, but the areas north of town seem to have less people actually out walking around.

Thanks for the info. We hit the west side pretty good and have been doin fairly decent. Ive been wanting to hit the north end though. Anyone have any pix of big ones found in the area? Our biggest is about an 85 incher that got discovered by a porcupine.

"?"

Limit all US politicians to two terms.. One in office
One in prison ......
Illinois already does this, and it seems to be working for them.

Been north twice now and found 7 then 13. Only 2 last years sheds the rest wer old crusties. 6 or 7 are nice threes and fours though. Wierd winter deer are spread out

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom