Replacement Eyecups?

BIG

I have a pair of Cabelas XT binoculars that I bought in 2008. They have been good, but the Eyecups have worn out and are no longer usable. Cabelas has been worthless about helping me finding a replacement set. Does anybody know who could of manufactured these or if the are any after market options? I know it's a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try.

You need to call Cabelas........or email customer service. There is no way they will let you down on this. You must not have hit the right guy.

If that don't work, send them to me and I will find some that fit.

Leupolds tapered eye cups fit 50% of all modern binocs.

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

LAST EDITED ON May-28-13 AT 12:12PM (MST)[p]Nickman---Cabelas is great and I deal with them an awful lot, but the OP is talking about a five year old item. I don't think anyone at Cabelas would even know what the OP is asking, but maybe I'm wrong. I just took back a pair of Irish Setter boots just purchased last July that were in the $160 range and the leather was starting to split and the soles were separating from the uppers on the inside area of both near the ball of the foot. The customer service lady took one look at them and the date of purchase, gave me full credit for them, and I went back and picked up a great pair of Danner Pronghorns for just an additional $50. That's why I deal with them most of the time even though some of their items cost more than at other companies.

LAST EDITED ON May-28-13 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys. I spoke with mountain optics and it sounds like they can get me taken care of.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom