Res- non res- 2nd choice Quest...

ducksbucksandbulls

If you apply as a Non res for a unit on your 2nd choice and there are no tags left in the non Res 35%, but there are left over tags from the res. draw, where do these tags go???
Left over pool, or do they give them out in the draw to non residents?

Does this make sence?

2nd choice tags (3rd, 4th, etc) are drawn without considering resident status or point status. In other words, you have an equal chance for any leftover tags as residents do

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

thanks, texhunter. But am I right in thinking that anyone who put the same unit down as a first choice will automatically be drawn before anyone draws that unit as a second choice?

WH

I believe that is correct Wallhanger, everyone who selects a unit as a first choice will draw a tag prior to anyone pulling a tag in a specific unit as a second choice.

Jody

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom