Results are up

Dads goin' moose hunting. woohoo!! Due to health reasons this is about the last year he may be able to go, so I am glad I get to help him out and experience this with him.

Drew a goat tag in 36B. I can't believe it. Would love to hear from anyone who has had the tag before or knows the country real well.

Drew a Bighorn tag in 28-1, hard to believe its true, had to check it several times to make sure I read it right. Hope to have better results than previous years tag holders. I have quite a bit of info about the unit and have spent some time hiking it, but would like to talk to anyone that has had the tag in the past.

Where did he draw the moose tag...i didnt get mine

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

dang was hoping it was around here so i could go scout and look around

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

not drawn for 39 goat, what amazes me was the jump from 6 applicants to 44 applicants for 39 goat just incredible

just curious how do you know the applicants jumped..i wanna know if mine did as well...there was 50 people put in for my hunt with 10 tags so a 1 in 5 chance...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

>just curious how do you know
>the applicants jumped..i wanna know
>if mine did as well...there
>was 50 people put in
>for my hunt with 10
>tags so a 1 in
>5 chance...
>
>
>
>
47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

>has anyone seen my kittie

Look at the odds for your hunt in previous years on the IDF&G web site.

thats where my 1 in 5 odds came from last year...i was just wondering how you could make the statement that the odds went up in your unit without actual proof

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

The nice thing about Idaho is they post the odds when the results are posted.

http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/apps/ch/odds.cfm

You can check out and see that unit 39 had 2 tags and 44 first choice apps for Mountain Goats in 2010. In 2009, they had 2 tags and 6 applicants!

unit 43 had 3 tags and 28 applicants in 2010 and 3 tags and 48 applicants in 2009.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom