Results later this week?

Sierra

Very Active Member
Looks like they posted the results last year on June 14th. I hope they post them around that date this year as well.

THE CALI PROCLAMATION SAYS THE 21ST IS DRAW DAY PAGE 21 PARAGRAPH FOUR.........JUST SAYIN...................YD.

>
> THE CALI PROCLAMATION
>SAYS THE 21ST IS DRAW
>DAY PAGE 21 PARAGRAPH FOUR.........JUST
>SAYIN...................YD.

Ya, and last year's said June 22 and the draw happened on June 14th.

Never believe anything the government tells you unless it has to do with you owing them money!

6x7....the Government even lies about us owing them money. Heck, its like what does the Obama/Government not lie to us about. Dang!, don't get me started.

I'd start checking tomorrow!!!!

Copied from the online license system ..................
CDFW anticipates that 2013 Big Game Drawing results will be available on June 13. Unsuccessful Deer applicants may claim leftover tags on that date. Successful Deer applicants will be mailed tags beginning June 17 on this site or at any license agent location or CDFW sales office. Successful Elk, Antelope and Sheep applicants will be notified by mail with instructions for purchasing their tags

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom