RESULTS POSTED FOR REAL

its telling me they aren't available yet, but my dad got through and drew the early rifle bull in 10

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Scremin,
I am trying for my cousin and I am getting the "not availble" now too. Hopefully they are correcting my "not drawn" results. Thats a sweet tag your dad drew as you well know. That will be right in the middle of the rut up there.

1-602-942-3000 #2
It'll say not available, but enter your data anyway to get the elk and antelope results.

No elk or antelope permits this year.

RR

I got thru and it said the results were not available, but I stayed on the line thru the whole message. Then it said "For Results press 1" and when I entered my info I got my results.
Elk General Hunt 5BS!! My second choice, but a pretty good area. My first choice was just a dream, 10 early bull, so I did not expect a tag for that one just wishing.

Still not on the net yet.
264X300

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! after ten looooong years I finally have my early archery bull tag (in a premium unit)!!!!!!!! I am on cloud nine!!

>
>Your telling me. This is nuts.
>Just post online already.....

Please put the phone down!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to think the odds of getting through on the phone right now are worse then the odds of drawing the tag.

>I'm starting to think the odds
>of getting through on the
>phone right now are worse
>then the odds of drawing
>the tag.

Same here.

>only 3 going? you need
>to learn to multitask!!!
>got 4 going right now!!!!!!!!
> good luck to all
>

I finally got through.

No Goat

Unit 8 Archery Bull

Yeahaa!!!!

Busy signal from HELL.
So much for computer technology it's there use it.
Maybe by midnight I will have results.

This is almost amusing when I have no dog in the fight. You guys are mental.;-)

I hope I dont act like this? I know, I do.

I got nothing. My dad got early rifle bull in 10 and my wife, her dad, and sister all got late rifle bull AGAIN. They had a tag last year. This time its 6B though.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Just a BP for Antelope.

Finally got my Elk tag after 16 years (18 BPs). Drew the Unit 10 Early Bull hunt.

PARTY-PARTY-PARTY-PAARRTTYY

Hey Guys;

Its driving me nuts I can't find out the results. Sometimes there's another number you can get thru on that is close to the 3000. Well I tried a slight variation and it was NOT the Game & Fish, Boy was that guy pissed! He said a whole bunch of bad words about us.

I'm still LMFAO!

Gotta regroup and try to get thru. That was funny!

13 y/0 Daughter drew a Lope tag in 5B.. Still trying to find out abou me, wife, and other kid...

Has anyone got through in the last hour? Im starting to think something went haywire...

Got through about an hour ago. Wish I didn't.

No joy on archery elk with 13 NR BPs. Should be a near lock for 2010 depending on number of NRs at my point level. I think I will plan my Air Force retirement party on unit 9 next Sept.

CouesFantastic,
You must have the fastest phone in the west.What kind of phone do you have so I can get one for next year?
Congrats on the tag..

Got a cell phone in each ear and still can't get through.
Oh chit i just got through.
hold on.
6AN archery cow. SWEET.
no lope tag though

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
aufvqq.jpg

SOMETHING CRAZEY GOIN ON HERE FOLKS, GOT RESULTS FOR 1 @12..NEXT 4 HOURS WITH 3 PHONE LINES AND NOTHING...

I HAVE GOTTEN IN TWICE NOW ,FIRST TIME I HUNG UP WHEN IT SAID THE DRAW IS NOT AVAILABLE THEN I REALIZED YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END TO ENTER YOUR INFO THE SECOND TIME I HEARD THIS.(YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ANTELOPE YOU WERE NOT DRAWN FOR ELK.)I GUESS NEW MEXICO IS MY LAST HOPE FOR A BULL TAG

I got through after three tries at about 10:45. No tags for me. Got through a second time about 30 minutes later for my dad, no tags for him. I've been trying to get through for my brother in law ever since and cant do it. This is crazy. Really makes you wonder if less people put in this year doesnt it?

Just got info and heard the system already crashed.. May not get any further info until Mon..Boy I hope this is just false info..

I drew nada. I am not sure I belive in the bonus points. Too many guys with series points not drawing anything, makes me wonder....

GOT THROUHG ONCE IN 7 HOURS BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. UNIT 8 ARCHERY BULL, 9 BONUS POINTS RES. FRIENDS 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER DREW EARLY RIFLE BULL UNIT 10 AND HIS WIFE DREW SAME TAG LAST YEAR. BOTH HAD NO BONUS POINTS. WHATS UP WITH THAT?

I'm guessing those people with serious points are putting in for premium hunts. If that is the case then it will take a long time to draw unless they get "lucky". There are units that can be drawn with 7 points. Problem is, once a guy gets a few points they start to think they have a better chance of drawing a better tag so they stop applying for units with better odds. If a person understands the draw process there are logical steps you can take to increase your odds of hunting. There are no guarantees but play the odds, study past draws, research statistics, and you will increase your chances to go hunting. The operative words are "go hunting".

Personally, I like Arizona's system. We have a very limited resource but we have and exponential number up people trying to get that resource. Our system gives every resident a "chance" every year to draw. Doesn't matter if you have 0 points or 19 points, you at least have a chance to draw. I like knowing every year I at least have a chance to hunt elk. If you are unsuccessful long enough you will get in the 20% pool and draw a tag. Many people can and will wait that long, others choose not and apply for units with better odds. Good luck and happy hunting.

Just for the record, I had 7 bonus points and put in for 4A archery and still didn't get drawn. Can't complain though I drew 44bn for sheep with 3 points last fall

Chomp

Drew a 5BS general bull tag with 6 points and that was my 2nd choice. Knew I would not draw the early rifle bull 10 tag, but had to try anyway. Curious to see what my tag number is just to see how close I came to setting on the sidelines in AZ again.

I'll be practicing in Colorado the second week of October so I should be ready for my AZ hunt after Turkey day. My wife and daughter get to spend the first two days with me on my AZ hunt since we only live a couple hours away and my daughter missing school will not be an issue. Looking forward to that.

Sure hope I find me a nice bull.

MY HOME PHONE SAYS ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSSY FOR LAST 2HRS. MY CELL STILL GIVES BUSSY SIGNAL

someone on a differant site said they got in very recently since it started beeping fast. so i think it is still working.

i got through at 8:15 after hitting re-dial since 11:00am keep trying it'll happen...first choice archery cow for me!!

I don't know how you guys can call for 7 or 10 hours. I have about 30 minutes in it and I am about to throw my phone!!

Well the phone is freaking dead now and so is my thumb. Maybe you guys should go to sleep so I can get through. its getting late ya know?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-09 AT 01:27AM (MST)[p]It is 12:22am and I got through 4 different times in about two and a half hours. I am living the dream. My son early bull, my dad cow, my son-in-law and me general bull all in the same unit. We must have done something right or just plain lucked out.

Well no tags for me or my wife no big suprise it took me 18 years to draw my first tag.The boys both drew youth hunts in unit 1 so that was real good news.luck to all

It's 3:30 I can now go to sleep. Elk camp is going to be big this year for me. My father a I drew on separate apps along with my friend and his wife, for general bull tags.
Jay

No Elk tags for us (group of 9). Did manage to get 3 lope tags in 5B, all on seperate apps..WOW... Got through 8 times in 20 min..

Way to go Ed....that's a good archery tag.

I drew another elk BP this year.......guess I'm heading to CO!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Will not be archery elk hunting this year and will now have 13 points for next year.
Good luck to those trying to get results by phone maybe Az should give out points for getting results in the future those with the most have better odds of not getting the busy signal.What a joke thanks to Ktc he started calling for me once my finger fell off.Ha

I got through twice between 10-11 this morning. Nada for me and my brother with 7 points. I guess I can look forward to next year's drawing. Good luck to all.

have any of you that got through had a message on any of your calls saying "your call can not be completed...." and then subsequently got through???

>have any of you that got
>through had a message on
>any of your calls saying
>"your call can not be
>completed...." and then subsequently got
>through???

I drew a Unit 10 rifle antelope tag, it only took 19 bonus points.
No elk tags for my wife or myself.
Grandson drew youth cow elk for 3A/3C.

Thx BOHNTR. I enjoy hunting the area whenever I can draw a tag which is rare. Shoot me a PM if you ever hunt 71/711 in CO.

You guys are making me nuts. I tried all night long, and have been trying all morning. It either is busy or says the circuit is busy.

SO YOU GUYS QUIT CALLIN' SO'S I CAN FIND OUT WHAT I DREW!!! LOL

Arrg.

Pred

At least you have hope Lisa once you get the Not Drawn it's all over for another year.I know a guy it took 388 calls to get his bad news.
Good luck hope you luck out and draw.

I finally got through, 4 times. Elk Results

Youngest son--1 bonus point--drew jr. cow tag

Oldest son--5 bonus points---ZERO tags

Wife ----5 bonus points----ZERO tags

Me----10 bonus points.....ZERO tags

At least we have one tag this year.

Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Let the phone lines die down before trying and I got on within a minute.. and the news was well worth the wait.. drew my dream elk hunt!

Unit 27 early season rut hunt with a muzzleloader!!

On cloud nine here in Tucson!

got thru last night after midnight. dad drew unit 8 antelope (muzzleloader). should be a funt hunt!

if anyone cares to share some info, please send me a message.

thanks!

I finally got through after a looonggg time yesterday and today...entered all the pertinent information and the computer dude said they were having technical difficulties...never even got to hear if I was successful or not. What a dandy system!

Congrats to all you folks who drew tags...I'm from CO but love to hunt in AZ when I get the chance.

Nothing for me. One of my Boys drew Unit 10 Rifle Bull. It is more fun helping my kids than hunting for myself anyway. Going back to 10 for the 5th year in a row.

Phone is still jammed, but I got thru again this morning so keep trying. Internet would sure be nice, but I'm not sure the AZGFD knows what it is! They probably think its some kind of illegal fishing device. Oh well, confirmed my tag so I can do my applications in CO now.

264X300

Nothing for me. My wife drew a 27 cow tag in October. My daughter drew a 27 bull tag, late season. It will be a good year.
I do have a question. I have 5 bonus points for deer. What do any of you guys think the odds are of drawing a Decem whitetail tag in say 27,23,or 32?
Bugler.

>I'm so excited that I stuttered
>and said the same thing
>twice!

You have a great reason to be excited, Great Unit, Great Bulls, Great tag!!
Good Luck!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom