Results

Yep can't wait for the 6/23.. My G3 deer and elk tag should be in my mailbox. Wonder if they will send them together?

"HOPE!"Thats what we all have,then we look like were 7 years old again and we did NOT get that BB gun this year........Jim

COME ON SHEEP TAG! I should be a shoe in for my X-zone deer tag, but the sheep tag is what I'm holding my breath for. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK!

Don P.

Ya know guys..........I'm thinking the winners for "premium" hunts for Elk, Sheep & Antelope should start showing up this weekend in the mail. Recollection has it those showed up on Sat last year, then the deer results trickled our over the next week. And of course, being the cutting edge of technology state that Kali is, the web posting will be at the end of the month.

Good luck, come on B tag!

They are on furloughs, the deer tags available hasn't dropped yet (last posted 6-16)...I bet everything is slower than last year. I doubt letters come this weekend...

If memory serves me right I got my elk tag a couple of days before they were posted, but my lope tag didnt arive until after the results were posted.

2x's. Rr said..

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Every year we endure the wait. Looking for the mail truck, checking the mail box. Today is Saturday, will my Elk tag show up today?

Wish you all a great hunting season.

I had a dream last night that I was lucky enough to draw a sheep, goat, elk tag and the G-6 tag. I was so pissed off when I woke up. It could still happen!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom