results

Because they want all the compounding interest they can get before giving us our refunds back

AND the SOB's credit back your credit card! That is as bad as the time because then I have to call my credit card company and have them send a check to me for the credit, and I lose my Cabela's points associated with that money. Not this year though, I am going to use them before the results and see if they take my points to negative?

the reason for the long interval actually has nothing to do with #1, it is because a very limited staff has to process all those stupid paper mail-in applications the majority of residents keep on using...takes time.

Stupid Residents, ruining everything!

>the reason for the long interval
>actually has nothing to do
>with #1, it is because
>a very limited staff has
>to process all those stupid
>paper mail-in applications the majority
>of residents keep on using...takes
>time.

Three weeks from right now I should be getting emails from NMDGF saying congratulations. And then the wait will have been worth it!

>Three weeks from right now I
>should be getting emails from
>NMDGF saying congratulations. And
>then the wait will have
>been worth it!

And then I have to buy an expensive landowner tag...:'(

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom