Results

Both! They post on-line, which is usually around a week earlier then when you will receive your unsuccessful letter in the mail!

I've been checking online everyday since the first of the month. Still no word, I'm guessing (well, hoping at least) that they will be available on the 15th online. Best of luck to you all! (except for those who applied for the same hunts that I did :)

I called as well......the BS of it all......she told me they "don't have to have anything posted till june 20th".......that's a crock of $hit!!!! If they did drawing....what's it hurting to post early? Anyone have ideas??

Well for one ODFW's Web page is a mess, no wonder the draw cannot be organized differently, but I thought last year the cards came before the internet, and the draw date. JB

The last three years I've had my draw results in my mailbox by the 18th, and results usually posted online by the 15th. So last night I waited up till midnight thinking they might post results on the 15th. I called this morning and the lady said the tags have been determined, but they wont post results online until everyone recieves a mailing of what tags they have drawn. I asked why this is and the gal said, well its too much of a strain on our phone lines having everyone call in and wondering what tag they drew if they dont have internet service.

ODFW brought this on themselves. It very clearly state's in the big game reg's, results will be be out on June 20th. However, every year they come out with them early. Now every body's pissed off because the results aren't out...it's the 16th!!! Take a breath and count to Ten people. HAWK

There are only a handful of tags in the state anyone gives a crap about anyway so why get excited.

Of the 9 states I apply in Oregon matters the least. ODFW isn't into management just sales, and they suck at that too.

Oregon f&g is a joke! I'm a N.R. and put in for a lesser hunt to get out of the points game.Looks to me the area east of the Blues needs to form their own state, and break away from all the tree huggin, wolf luvin,liberals in salem and portland! my 2 cents..

Gene Timms( OR. senate ) put out a bill years back to give some county prefference in the tag allotments. OHA or as it should be called the western oregon hunters assc. jumped all over it along with ODFW and it was done for.

It's two states controlled by one , but we're not the only state in that situation.

If I was a gambler ,I would say there going to be out today around 2-3. I keep records of all the draw posting for my ref.
Last year I called the and the lady at the dept . told me next week the results would be out. well 1 hour later they where posted. never belive the person answering the phone they dont really know. they just go by what the book says on results,you have to always add a day form year to year, Like I say today is the day , I belive. so good luck to you guys and hopefully it happens.

>If I was a gambler ,I
>would say there going to
>be out today around 2-3.
>I keep records of all
>the draw posting for my
>ref.
>Last year I called the and
>the lady at the dept
>. told me next week
>the results would be out.
>well 1 hour later they
>where posted. never belive the
>person answering the phone they
>dont really know. they just
>go by what the book
>says on results,you have to
>always add a day
>form year to year, Like
>I say today is the
>day , I belive.
> so good
>luck to you guys and
> hopefully it happens.

I hope you're right.

looks like you should reconsider being a gambler! you hit that nail right on the head with the prediction, good work taws....now go get a lotto ticket.

Nothing for me or my son, bunch of unsuccessfuls across the board, even the one tag I was expecting my son to pull. Guess there's always next year for those of us fools who will continue to play the ODFW game.

A couple buddies drew branch bull tags for Mt Emily though, that's as close as I'm getting to any primo tags this year.

LBR

Back
Top Bottom