RESULTS

nfh

Long Time Member
The Game and fish website said results will be posted today at 8 a:m. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! the info came up on latest game and fish news in fine print

You can already look at your PPs and it says it includes PPs for unsuccessful applicants in the 2013 draw for moose and sheep.

My points haven't changed.

I've waited 51 years and the last 20 minutes are the worst.

Stay thirsty my friends

Unsuccessful. I bet I'm the only guy with 15 points who didn't draw.

I wish I could say I'm surprised.

Stay thirsty my friends

I guess I've been a bad boy. Santa didn't bring me my moose tag! Sheep was such a long-shot that I wasn't surprised by that unsucc but I'm a little surprised by the moose unsucc. Next year here I come! haha

Congrats 30hart. Have fun with the tag.

Zeke

thanks Topgun...hope to get a big-un..can't believe i drew...i knew i was in the running, but go figure i was the only one that applied in my area, guess the other guys all switched to another. In an area where the biologist knows of a 55 incher that hasn't been harvested, go figure. Sometimes it pays to be a little lucky.

Congratulations Sharpshooter!! I too had 15 points as a NR and tried for unit 7. Good luck and keep us posted on your hunt!

splash,
Will do. I'll keep you posted on how things go and turn out.
Looks like I was 1 of 4 with 15 points who drew.
Alot of work ahead, but well worth it.

Two unsuccessfuls for me. Been applying for goats for almost 40 years and still have a big goose egg. Maybe next year. At leat I can focus on mule deer this year.

LAST EDITED ON May-07-13 AT 01:53PM (MST)[p]>splash,
>Will do. I'll keep you posted
>on how things go and
>turn out.
>Looks like I was 1 of
>4 with 15 points who
>drew.
>Alot of work ahead, but well
>worth it.

***Yep, it looks like one person with 16 PPs put in and got one of the two tags. There were 4 with 15 PPs and you were the one of those four that got drawn for the remaining tag for unit 7. Congratulations!!!

Congrats you guys!

NADA here for sheep nor in Colo for sheep....

Couple of big refund checks coming....damn the luck.

Robb

Thanks 264, I should get a nice one only 5 tags for the whole area and I got the only NR tag!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom