Rhodes Canyon Oryx

bighorn191

Got my pedestal mount yesterday from my Dec. 2007 hunt...was putting it off till I could get a base made. I can't get over how beautiful these animals are...now he is preserved in a great way! My bull was 8x35 and came off the west side of the range. Thanks to New Mexico for a great hunt opportunity! Too bad it's a OIL tag. Guess I'll start putting my family members in and help get them one.

49d8c2f77fd9a4fa.jpg

Thanks, was wavering on the shoulder mount vs. pedestal and now I'm really glad I did the ped. Oryx are one of the best looking animals on a pedestal mount. It puts them at the perfect height for viewing.

Barry Smith aka Alpine Taxidermy - Hot Sulphur Springs, CO.

Thats a great mount! Drew the January Rhodes hunt.. Am saving for the taxidermy work on mine.. How can you not mount an oryx? They're both studly and beautiful at the same time.. Thanks for the pictures.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom