Rio Grande Gorge Bighorn Mount!

3DSancho

In the year 2018, I was fortunate to draw my once in a lifetime Rocky Mountain Bighorn tag. On September 3rd at 12:30pm I stalked up on the ram that I shot with my bow at 23 yards and what a ram he was!! When it was all said and done, he officially scored 180 1/8". Little did I know that this ram was the biggest ram taken out of the Rio Grande Gorge for 2018. He will be put in the Pope and Young Club, but he also made the all time list for the Boone and Crockett Club. In joining the Wild Sheep Federation, he was also nominated and took the bronze at the Reno Sheep Show. He took 3rd in the Nation and Canada for 2018. This has been a great experience and I wish this on all my friends and family. I would like to give special thank to my wife April Martinez for being there with me through this great experience. Props out to my dad Charlie Martinez for helping me build the base for the mount. Lastly, I would like to give Flavio Martinez a great big thanks for the show quality taxidermy work!!

5558120190704165939.jpg

4735320190704165953.jpg

8480120190704170017.jpg

>Awesome, mount came out great!
>Such a great hunt!

Thank you!! Very happy with the mount!!! A hunt that I will never forget!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom