Rivers west ambush jacket

hotdiggity

Does anyone have any experience with the Ambush Jacket or any of their gear in general? I've heard good things about them so far and I also wanted to know how odor control is?

Thanks.

RW has two types of gear...the original gear and the lighter version for warmer temps.

I own the original RW ambush jacket and pants....bottom line....love it and hate it. I hate it because it is too warm and I can't wear it when it is warmer than 50deg. Love it because I dropped 1 full layer clothing, waterproof, windproof, durable, quiet, really insulates the snow well (Did some sniping in the snow last deer season and I layed in the snow for 3 hours and never got cold.)

You really can go wrong.

I bought the LAW stuff thus year,Lakota Jacket & Backcountry Pants I'm very happy with it. I just returned from a 9 day pack-in trip in Idaho the clothes worked very well especially the jacket I wore it everyday until it warmed up and if you start sweating open the pit - zipper & the pocket zippers to vent. I originally bought the pants with vents but I exchanged them because I didn't like the zippers on legs. I would recommend the stuff to anyone. Good Luck,Jon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom