Riverside archery ( Hemet area)....

P

PredHunter

I have a 15 year old nephew that lives in Hemet. He comes Colorado on vacation every year. He's a great young man but is hindered by a "knothead" father who wants to keep him under his thumb. Over the last three years he has really grown into archery. During that week the kid is shooting his bow constantly. One of the kids dreams is to come out and hunt with me. I told him I would buy him a brand new compound (as he has outgrown his old one). If he checked into a place to shoot it and a hunter education course. Then bring him out to Archery antelope hunt with us next August.
I googled and found Riverside archery has a range I wanted to see if anyone shoots there and if they are willing to help a kid out.
The other question I have is... I notice CA has an online HS program do they also have hands on classes? Since I am not there I would want him to go thru this sort of class over a internet class.
Thanks any info would be appreciated.

Riverside Archery has an indoor range with multiple lanes. They used to have a JOAD program there as well, but not sure if they still do. Tim Atwood may also be giving shooting lessons there as well.......might want to give them a call. 951-684-9192

Raahauge's is a location that offers Hunter Safety Courses in the Norco area along with several outdoor events for youngsters.

Here's the link: www.raahauges.com/

Hope it helps and good luck.

BOHNTR )))---------->

raahauges is a great place for kids to take there Hunter safty class. My 10 year old son took his class there in january and they are very helpful to the young kids. Dad can drop him off in the morning and come back at the end of the day to pick him up.

Kevin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom