Riverton Recommendations

LoveBigRacks

Hunting 67 for antelope in a couple of weeks, looking for butcher recommendations (cut, wrap, ship) and a local taxi for euro or possibly shoulder mount. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

The very best Taxi is a lady. She is by far one of the best lope taxidermist I have found. Her name is Kim Lutz. Here is a link to her FB Page, she does not run a web page and seriously is an incredible lope taxi. She is in Lander and does great. Her Euro mounts are pretty high cost but she sends them to a special place in MT where they are Beatle treated, Whitened and then undergo a special scent eliminating process. All in all her euros are way above most as they come out clean white and no color and absolutely no scent. However her true talent is in head mounts and creating special habitats etc.

https://www.facebook.com/kimsartwild/

As for processing the best straight cut processor is Shane Lescher. He is only in his second year of his own business but worked for year as an oil gas guy and cut meat on the side. He gets very good yield but does a straight cut. One animal at a time, no bulk grind etc. He has done both my early season elk (as it was too hot for me to work at home) and he does a great job at trimming etc. He also charges by weight of final product so it you take the the tenderloin and backstraps you don't pay as much. And him wasting meat cost him money.

Shanes Number is: (307) 330-4068 he does not (or at least was not doing anything other than burger and cuts. No sausage, no jerky etc. But I have him grind about 1/2 of my burger without and fat and then I can mix the burger as needed later to make that stuff...

Both of them live about 5 minutes north of lander off second street. Makes it a very easy trip to drop off the meat then the taxi etc.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom