RMEF auction

It’s been climbing the last few year. It use to go for around 85-90 range. But for a true 420 plus free range bull Pennsylvania probably producing the best bull in the country at this time.

Pennsylvania produces very big bulls. Simply put, they have a chance to grow up without constant hunting pressure. That being said, you could buy at least two if not three houses in some parts of Pennsylvania for 331k.

Anyone bidding on any of those hunts on there? I'm watching the timer click down and trying to decide if its worth it. Wife keeps trying to tell me I can't spend money on a hunt this year and then again next year but I'm just acting like I can't hear her. It seems to be working, she likes some of the mount ideas I showed her so now shes all "well maybe if you did this or that we could do it".

That would be about like shooting one off the road in Yellowstone Park. No fear of humans pretty much tame. But if it's worth 300k to somone and they have the money to spend more power to em

We are long overdue for a SFW chapter in PA, maybe in Waynesburg or Uniontown?? Just imagine what Don and Troy could do for the habitat of the Quaker State. They’d get the numbers back to pre Pocahontas era if only given a chance, probably even kick a few pen raised pheasants out as well for the blind and unfortunate and down trodden upland game seekers.

That would be about like shooting one off the road in Yellowstone Park. No fear of humans pretty much tame. But if it's worth 300k to somone and they have the money to spend more power to em
No different than just about any limited entry deer unit in any state. Half the time they just stand there by the road how is that any different?

No different than just about any limited entry deer unit in any state. Half the time they just stand there by the road how is that any different?
That's not how it is around where I live in limited quota deer units. They know what people are and they are scared of em. Sure some get shot by the road but the older deer are pretty damn smart

This PA hunting is sounding better all the time. What’s the average distance to a liquor store? :)

The PA chapter really needs to invite JJ. Are there even enough outfitters in PA to equip one of his hunts?

Last edited:
The hardest part of hunting out west is getting a tag. After that it is a walk in the park. Most units have roads damn near everywhere. Even the tough ones are pure joy.

This PA hunting is sounding better all the time. What’s the average distance to a liquor store? :)

The PA chapter really needs to invite JJ. Are there even enough outfitters in PA to equip one of his hunts?
What did that tag go for and can you lookup what the other tags went for? There was a Mountain Lion hunt that looked good

Who and where would be the best hunt for book lions with out having to wait for ever to draw a tag?
Mrs Sikora might be wanting to wack me out because she told me to start going on at least one big game a year! Should I be concerned?!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom