Road pic

N

NDhunter

495ba8ae7f732cd7.jpg

Taken with a cell phone, but there were about another 30 sheep off to the left. How many are going to get smoked on that highway this winter?

4964cda652010b82.jpg

4964ce0d5485712b.jpg

I was just sent these pics today, don't know how old it is or where it was taken (MT somewhere). What a waste.

Looks like the highway from Plains to Thompsonfalls. No railroad going west of Anaconda or rock fence. jmo dgarrett

I figured it was on 200 between plains and thompson falls also, but then heard from a couple different people it was at mile marker 125 on I-90 (rock creek). Makes sense to me, looks alot more like the interstate than 200.

The cell phone pic I took-that was about 10 miles west of Plains on Hwy 200. The one of the wreck must have been a while back-no snow in the background. Over 30 sheep were hit by vehicles on that stretch of 200 last year...unreal.

My last job had me running to Thompson Falls from Missoula every Tuesday. I pulled over right where you took that picture and ate my lunch every single week (a couple miles east of the thompson river turnoff). Was always tough sneaking my spotting scope into my work truck.
I'm pretty sure the ram was hit the first week of December.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom