ROLL CALL FOR ZIM'S BOYCOTT !!!

338boy

Brian does a great job here.Who's going with ZIM and who's staying with BRIAN AND MM???

I'M staying!!!!

338boy

I am staying put! Hell-I do not even like these other sites!
My internet(and hunting)roots are right here!
I never even started to hunt outta state until I got an
computer! MonsterMuleys.com since 99'.
I never even heard of Zim til he got BUFF TAG!
MM site has it all and Brain seems fair!
We get enough rope to hang ones self most of the time!
When someone gets way outta line we let that person have it!
When a prayer is needed this would be the 1st place I would ask! When someone post a joke we laugh!
When anyone asks for hunting info they will get it!(ZIM!!)
What more could I want except an female hunter membership drive!
My son want to eat breakfest now! see ya
RACKMASTER
(Jack)

I do not know much about the SFW organization or the controversy to which Zim speaks. However I expect that it, like any organiztion trying to deal with difficult sport hunting issues is going to have disputes and controversy. By in large I suspect it does more good than bad and if certain things are bad the way your change it is to become involed. I really think the organization must be on the hunters side, and that includes the average Joe. Anyway I have been watching and posting from time to time on this site and I think it is a great site. I think this site is good for sport hunting. I am not leaving!!!

Just so all know, I feel like the non-residents are taking a bigger hit than they should on the Big Convention tags. But, please keep in mind that there are more groups involved than just SFW.
MDF, RMEF, NWTF, others, and the UDWR all worked to determine where the tags for the convention would come from.

I support SFW because I think they do good. Heck, I support many non-profit groups. Just because they do something I don't see eye to eye with, I don't give up on them. I know that I'm not always going to agree with every decision made.

If someone wants to give up on MonsterMuleys.com because WE/I support a group, so be it. Can't please everyone all of the time---though we try.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

THE ACTIVE MEMBER TALLY ON MONSTERMULEYS IS GOING THROUGH THE ROOF, ALMOST 7,100 NOW.... AND GROWING FAST. I HEAR HUNTALK IS ONLY ABOUT 2200 FOR COMPARISON SAKE, WONT BE MANY HUNTERS LEAVIN THIS SITE. TAKE ER EASY, YD.

Founder,
I'm with you "can't please all the people all the time" IF these people from Zimsville or wherever there from don't appreciate all the good that has been done the last 10 or 12 years then maybe they should just stay home! I for one have seen our elk herds and deer herds benefit from the winter range rehab, prescribed burns, water development that is a direct result of monies generated from SFW, MDF, RMEF, NWTF fund raising efforts. I don't think the tag allocation for this big convention is fair, but life isn't always fair. My attitude is you can't win if you don't enter, so if Zim and these other p#ss babies don't want to play in Utah then stay home. JMO
Thanks,
LT

at the time i registered at this site, about a year ago, i registered at several other hunting sites and since then monstermuleys.com has been the one i always ended up at. now this is the only hunting site i post at. i don't know the whole sfw controversy, or just what zim's problem is but i do know this site is growing and one pissed off dude from indiana isn't going to affect the largest western hunting page on the net. like everyone else, i'm staying right here. where else am i gonna get my turtle hunting fix?

Krusty.jpg

Only been here a couple weeks but this is the best site on the web. I'll be here forever regardless of ANYONES opinion even if I were to agree with them. The great people I've met in here certainly don't come across as millionare hunters trying to cut in front of me! LMAO
foxtrot4elk

founder im staying its because of this site and the people and info thats being traded between all of the members that i was able to go to wyoming and score my first antelope and mule deer back in oct and for that i say thanks

I've learned more about hunting in the last year on this website than I did in 20 years of field experience. The knowledge that I have gained and the enjoyment that I feel when I read about other hunters' successes makes me think that leaving this site would not be an intelligent decision. I will stay here. I like it. I like the antics (Moosie, Bobcatbess, etc.). I even miss the sasquatch posts. I need to get out in the hills and find him so I can get another post going! As for Zim, never heard of him-not until there was something about him and a buffalo.

Hell, ZIM is an okay guy, just got a little rattled like many of us here have done on some issue and no doubt will do in the future. I"ll keep in touch with both..... of the controversies!! haha

I was introduced to this sight about a year and a half ago , Everyone gets peee'd off on occassion , get over it ZIM !!!Continue to do the good work SFW . We've read here before , can't please em all .Just keep headin the right direction . Oh ya got any extra tags ? You could donate one to me .HAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know what Zim is doing either. Zim is a good guy. I talked to him about his buffalo hunt and he had a lot of things working against him, none of which reflected on his abilities as a hunter. The odds were stacked against him in this case and not from what people thought his downfall would be here. Too bad he won't be here anymore. He had his opinions, albeit much different from everybody else.
MT

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-05 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p] Here is what I don't get... You guys are all saying "yea I think it's not fair that the nonres are taking the hit on the convention tags but.." if you guys don't think it is fair then why don't you speak up to SFW? This convention is a long way off and things can be changed. I swear, if you guys hunt any other state but your own, and sit and think this crap is a good thing then I pray everyone of you never has a son that want to hunt. And I also pray you never draw a tag in any state but your own.
You say it's wrong but still do nothing? C?mon Founder, grow a set. You?re taking the easy way out. This can be changed if we all strap on a set and let the wildlife Orgs know we will not stand for this gross commercialization of our sport.
There is a lot of other ways for money to be raised, but these guys didn't ask for our input. That alone should scare the crap out of you!! They are no longer voicing the sportsman, just themselves. time to wake up fellas
lets draw tags the old fashion way even if it cost more, lets not do it by jumping through hoops and let the rich guys buy their way in the front of the line.
The odds for most of here drawing a tag will SUCK at this thing. But if your Karl Malone and can afford to drop 5$ on every single hunt it wont be as bad. There are a lot of rich guys who can do this, and step in line in front of all of us who waited to get bonus points through the years.
Don Peay will ignore your emails, and send the same canned response as the few other guys I talked to. He sidesteps and legitimate question, he only answers here to guys he knows on a first name basis. You want this guy being the "Don of wildlife"
Not for me, not in any state. When you start to make decisions without input of the guys you are supposed to be representing you no longer are legit in my book, and become nothing more than a crooked politician. We all know who crooked politicians look out for now don't we?
As far as Zim boycott goes? If he leaves here, a lot of fun will be lost as well, might as well boycott Cass and Old Oregon too, this place will be real fun then. Zim has passion, at least respect him for that. We all have our opinions I guess.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-05 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]I just looked at the number of tags they are getting and it does not seem to me to be that many tags 4 here 4 there 3 here! How many does the state sale as an open or golden,gov tag for each
big game animal? how much revinue(sp?)is generated?
how many do other get like MDF,RMEF,NWTF?
So their may be more to the picture,I can only see what in front of me!
Jack

As far SFW E-MAILS I got an reply next day every time!
Don just E-mailed me back and any nonres can join SFW
send $20.00 to

SFW
342 West 200 South
suite #220
SLC,Utah 84101

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-05
>AT 03:01?PM (MST)

>
>I just looked at the number
>of tags they are getting
>and it does not seem
>to me to be that
>many tags 4 here 4
>there 3 here! How many
>does the state sale as
>an open or golden,gov tag
>for each
>big game animal? how much revinue(sp?)is
>generated?
>how many do other get like
>MDF,RMEF,NWTF?
>So their may be more to
>the picture,I can only see
>what in front of me!
>
>Jack
>
>As far SFW E-MAILS I got
>an reply next day every
>time!
>Don just E-mailed me back and
>any nonres can join SFW
>
>send $20.00 to
>
>SFW
>342 West 200 South
>suite #220
>SLC,Utah 84101

You didnt see what will be had for next year.... what you see is what was taken this year, next years tags will include 5% total additional LE and One in lifetime hunts.
Next years tags will be an additional 25% of the total nonresident LE tags...... Wake up time!! its a coming

Oh!
I see what you are saying then!
that blows I will call UTAH's main branch and see WTF!
JACK

>Oh!
>I see what you are saying
>then!
>that blows I will call UTAH's
>main branch and see WTF!
>
>JACK

Please do, and i hope the rest of you here do the same if you think this is bad for hunting heritage. this is a long way off (06) but has been approved, so maybe something can change before then. The whole scam is still very secret to most of the hunting world, we need to get the word out fast.
SFW is not the only group responsable for this but i feel they spearheaded this. Keep in mind they are starting to creep across the state lines, is this what you want in your state? They do a lot of good but its time they go back to doing what the sportsman want, not what a few politicians want.

i'll never leave been here since it opened won't ever leave. Love this site too much Brian, you take care of it and put way too much time and effort for me to leave, plus I still love this site :)

-Cass

Yukon, You know I love you so I'll tell you this being nice ....

STFU. Good luck on your Turtle post !!!

Good luck on everyones draws this year. Especially in Utah :)

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

"I will stay here. I like it. I like the antics (Moosie, Bobcatbess, etc.)"

WOW.... People stay hee because of me :) :)

Be back next month for my fans !!!

• [*] -Moosie

MOOSIE YOUR BACK, AND YES WE STILL LOVE YOU OVER HERE ON MM. HOWEVER, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ..... STFU .. WHATS THAT???? REACH DOWN AND DO A NAD CHECK, THEN TRY TO PUT IT INTO WORDS IF YOU THINK YOU GOT THE JUICE. HAVE A NICE DAY.... YD.

I have nads.. no worries, Thats One reason I'm one of the Guys that is going to Fight SFW on this NON res deal.

S=Shut
T=The
F=..... Uhhhhh.... Maybe "face", Yes, Use Face there....
U=Up

In short, it was a not so nice way of telling you to please not bring up other websites. Especially mine. It's a secret place .. Shhhhh

Also, Someone else here types in ALL CAPS, Very annoying. Since I like you I'll let is slide again :)

• [*] -Moosie

NAD CHECK, NAD CHECK..... HAVE YOU TRIED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES......POOR MOOSIE SEEMS MAD AGAIN. LISTEN UP PUNK, I DONT HAVE TIME TO FART WITH YOU ANYMORE... AND WONT RESPOND TO ANYMORE OF YOUR 3RD GRADE/ ME/ME/ME/ EGO TRIP TANTRUMS. GROW UP,AND HAVE A NICE DAY. .... YD.

I'll stay here, but I'm STILL wondering if these hunting conservation groups think this hodown is such a great idea why dont they just DONATE some of their own tags??? Anyone???

I'm staying here because I like people who like big mule deer. I enjoy Trophy Hunter Magazine. Plus it's a great place to learn and become aware of issues that I would never be exposed to otherwise.

Steve

I hate being the one to finally step in and say what about 98% of the rest of the MM members are thinking right now. For gods sake I have never heard more whining and more bit*&ing from a group of grown folks than I have heard revolving around the whole sfw issue, and I am not taking any sides, I am just sick and fu*&ing tired of hearing the whining and faceless empty threats. I have got a 2 year old baby nephew that does less whining. The top three or four post on the general hunting topic board reminds me of a junior high chick fight! There is about five or six of you, and you know who you are that need to put your egos in check! I am always laughing about the ego maniacs that run around this site!

With that being said; I will say this, I would never leave MM because although there are a few of you ruining this site for many people, there are still many of you that make it worth my time to come back. I thank you for this. Somedays it is hard to filter through all the crap that flies around this site and find something worth returning too.

YukonHunter, would ya let the people pipe in that still have something smart to say ? Heck, even your buddies are embarrassed when you post anymore.

Anger management ? Learn to dance. :)

• [*] -Moosie

RE: ......

Why you getting all lathered Moose-man, cause Y.D. helped that post smoke yours or cause he pointed out your site is laggin ?
Just curious, & still your fan.

Cass, glad your firmly grounded here at MM, I remember back when you were an all-knowing teenager there were times I was not so sure. Guess with age comes wisdom.

As far as the original question, I'm stickin round here at MM, but as soon as someone calls me a really bad name, disses on me, hurts my feeling, doesn't like my truck, or doesn't agree with all my opinion,

I'm going to flip-out, call everyone douche bags, threaten everyone with a personal a$$ kickin, then make a long tear-jerking dramatization of my departure, hoping that everybody fills really sorry for all those wrongs they have done me.

Good plan eh :)

B_F_E_

HELL,I THOUGHT I'D FULFILLED ALL THEM WISHES!!!

I KNOW I HURT YOUR FEELERS JUST BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE OF ME WORLD WIDE RIGHT HERE ON M.M.!!!

I'VE CALLED YOU B_F_D_ SEVERAL TIMES!!!

I'VE TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR HUNTING TRUCK ANY BETTER THAN I LIKE MY OWN!!!

AND YOU KNOW I'VE NEVER DISSED ON YOU,NOT EVEN WHEN YOU POSTED MY PICTURE!!!

I NEVER EVEN GOT MAD WHEN YOU GAVE ME THE FAKE GPS COORDINATES!!!

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HASN'T THREATENED ME WITH A PERSONAL A$$ KICKIN,AND NOW YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF B_F_E_ IS STAYING OR LEAVING???

We are all in a situation that calls for uniting.

It doesn't matter if you like Zim or B_F_E or whoever.

They have the right to an opinion!!!

This has gone to the courts and legislature, and is not a matter of touchy feely anymore.

Our only chance (and our kids, grandkids) is to voice our opinions to the respective legislators, senators, congressmen etc.

About the only people that come to this sight are die hard hunters for the most part. Don't let little things get in the way of the big picture and the potential changes that are happening right now.

This country was founded on democracy.

Let your opinion be heard and damn all those who want to make a mackory of it.

WyoXtec

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom