Rooms/Lodging in or near Pinedale

1080LelooCly

My wife and I drew unit 90-2 for Antelope and she drew a Region H deer tag. We're thinking of making it an easy relaxed trip, and hoping to find a good place to stay that's reasonably close to the antelope unit and also for her deer hunting. Would anybody have a suggestion for a good place to rent a room for a week??? I've hunted 90 before, and I don't recall seeing a deer once I got east of the river and into the heart of the unit. Lots of antelope though. So, I'm thinking we'll probably need to run west of Pinedale towards Bondurant to find a buck for her. Has anybody had any luck for deer in this area?? I believe it's deer unit 138, but it looks more like winter range, and probably not a good bet in September. Any help or ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Good luck to everybody that drew, have a good 2010 season. Thanks,

Denny.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-10 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]There are lots of Motels in Pinedale along with good restaurants, just go to www.google.com and enter "motels in Pinedale, Wy." and start calling to make reservations or you might come up short. Don't wait too long on deciding or they will go fast.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, Brian. I've been doing some online research, and there are several places in Pinedale that look promising. The customer comments seem to be all over the board for most of them, but that's to be expected I think. Our 40th wedding anniversary falls during this trip, so I hope to find something that's pretty nice for our "camping" spot. I'm pretty fortunate to have an understanding woman when it comes to hunting season impacting our anniversary. But, she did get two nice tags....

Nino, thanks for the tip. I'll have a look and give them a call. I spoke to a couple places yesterday, and like Brian said, things are filling up quickly. After 40 years, the "honeymoon" activity is getting to be more work than fun! I appreciate your thoughts though...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom