Royal Ivory CWMU - Elk

No first hand knowledge but was looking at the CWMU draw odds yesterday and Royal Ivory looks pretty good. Not sure on the bulls age/size though.

Total of 15 tags on CWMU. 2 through the draw for public hunters with the bonus tag going in the 15 point pool and a total of 50 applications. 100% success even including public hunters. Average of 2.7 days total hunted and a 4.9 hunter satisfaction rating. Keep us updated on your hunt.

No first hand knowledge but was looking at the CWMU draw odds yesterday and Royal Ivory looks pretty good. Not sure on the bulls age/size though.

Total of 15 tags on CWMU. 2 through the draw for public hunters with the bonus tag going in the 15 point pool and a total of 50 applications. 100% success even including public hunters. Average of 2.7 days total hunted and a 4.9 hunter satisfaction rating. Keep us updated on your hunt.
Thanks Rman- Not my personal hunt but a family member has it and I'm more than curious what type of quality animals and hunting this unit provides. CWMU's can be hit or miss depending on the operators/owners.

Funny to see this here this morning. My neighbor came by last night and said he was friends with those guys and showed me one of their older videos on youtube. Sounds like they have tons of elk and slay up there !!!

Cheers, Pete

There is a $hit load of elk on the place. You will have no problem killing one.
Thanks for the info! Just curious how you know so much about it since you haven't hunted it? No offense or disrespect. I know they give you three days to hunt. What's realistic or plan on full 3 days? Also what is the hunting conditions like? Drive around, hike to look for elk. Sit meadows? ect?

I know people that have hunted it. I don’t know what your guises will have you do. I assume drive and glass. But it shouldn’t be more than a day or two. Also don’t know the dates

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom