Russel Moccasins

wapiti0223

Hello has anyone tried any of the boots by russel moccasin co? If so what did you think are they good for ankle support and are waterproof? Looking for boots one for early season and one for late season both need to have good ankle support any suggestions?

Thanks

Frank

Russell makes some of the best boots on earth for certain applications. They have different lasts to make a boot to fit your foot where many companies only have one last and that's why some brands fit your foot and others don't not all feet are equal. They have different soles and different heights and guys that wear them swear by them for the most part. Call them and talk to them about what the terrain and your needs are and they'll probably tell you what they can build you.

I have a pair of High Country Hunters with 1,000 grams of thinsulate and they are great! I broke my ankle in college playing ball and they have great ankle support. Have used them for four years hunting the high country of Colorado and have not ever had wet feet. Never hunted in a downpour but in alot of deep snow and snow that was melting. My wife has a difficult foot to fit and her's fit like a glove. She has one pair for Colorado and one for here in California that is not insulated. You draw your foot on a piece of paper that they supply and then take several different measurements and they build them to that measurement. Plus, they are made in the USA! I have no complaints....you get what you pay for!

Thank you for your feedback greatly appreciated and I like the made in USA part. I will call and talk with them.
Thanks
Frank

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom