SOLD Safe Queens Need a New Home

sagebrush

Very Active Member
Downsizing the safe and I have 4 long guns that need to go by the end of January. None of them have been out of the safe since 2013 except for maintenance.

Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker .338 Win Mag with Leupold VX3 4.5-14X40 CDS Windplex reticle. LNIB and I have the box. $950

Savage 112 .223 with Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20X50 Fine Duplex reticle. Harris bipod. LNIB $950

Winchester Model 70 Lightweight .270 Win with Leupold Vari-X 2-7 Compact. Push feed. Has one small mark on the stock about mid bolt. $650

Remington Peerless Field Grade 12 gauge 3inch Remchokes. LNIB and I have the box. $950

All prices are shipped to your FFL or save $50 face to face in AZ. These prices are pretty low but if you think its too much, shoot me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no.

Pictures follow.

Browning .338

DSCN1429 (2).JPG

Damn it’s my birthday and the wife is gone for the day, I love the m70 270
what payment method you recommend?

Last edited:
Downsizing the safe and I have 4 long guns that need to go by the end of January. None of them have been out of the safe since 2013 except for maintenance.

Browning X-Bolt Stainless Stalker .338 Win Mag with Leupold VX3 4.5-14X40 CDS Windplex reticle. LNIB and I have the box. $950

Savage 112 .223 with Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20X50 Fine Duplex reticle. Harris bipod. LNIB $950

Winchester Model 70 Lightweight .270 Win with Leupold Vari-X 2-7 Compact. Push feed. Has one small mark on the stock about mid bolt. $650

Remington Peerless Field Grade 12 gauge 3inch Remchokes. LNIB and I have the box. $950

All prices are shipped to your FFL or save $50 face to face in AZ. These prices are pretty low but if you think its too much, shoot me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no.

Pictures follow.
Update: The Model 70 is sold. Price dropped on the other three to $900 shipped to your FFL or $850 face to face in AZ.

Pictures follow.
Browning is sold.

When I took the Peerless out of the box, I found some marks on the butt stock which makes it less than perfect condition. New price on the Peerless is $750 shipped or $700 face to face in AZ.

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Pictures follow.
TTT

Winchester - Sold
Browning - Sold
Savage - Sold
All that remains is the Remington Peerless and it needs a new home. Steal it from me! $450 to your FFL or $400 face to face in AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom