Salmon zone B tag- solo hunter

Blackbear1

Howdy
Lifelonfg Idaho resident and hunter. I love new country and decided to do the bull hunt in salmon zone solo. Happy to pack meat for anyone… hoping there is another solo hunter willing to team up

I hunted that tag last year!! man it was a rough one! steep steep country and lots of elk but you have to work your ass for them! I personally won't pick that tag up again! brother I wish you the best

Thanks. Happy to put in the work and used to hunting difficult country. I will put in atleast 8 days scouting at different times with boots on the ground

Thanks. Happy to put in the work and used to hunting difficult country. I will put in atleast 8 days scouting at different times with boots on the ground
Hey Blackbear1, I am headed in solo on September 21st and flying in to Bernard Air Strip. I have hunted deer there since 17. I see elk and we have taken a wolf. I am going to be there till the 29th. I have been looking to see if anyone out there would be interested in joining me.

Yes I am hunting middle fork B which opens 15th through 30th, then in November. We usually hunt in the Frank late October or if we draw November the rut hunt. Is your area different?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom