Salt Lake Archery Ranges

xbow

Just wondering if any of you guys knew of any ranges that will let you shoot a crossbow. I know Salt lake archery will but you can only shoot at one distance.

I dont know why any of them would not let you shoot. You wont hurt any targets any worse than the next guy. If you are talking about leagues their wont be any competition in that class. I just havent seen any shooters in that class.

Utah Archery Center will let you shoot their indoor range it has shoots up to 30-35 yards.
They are located on 4070 south state street 60 E. Gordan AVE. Suit B (next to NAPA).

Their is also a range up near the top of Parleys Canyon up I-80. It is on the north side of the road. Take the exit just after the golf course and go east untill you see the targets. They have several ranges and lots of different yardages.

Toole has a big indoor range in the winter and I believe they have a big one outdoor range as well.

Hope this helps if not I can name several others up north and in Utah county. SW

I'll have to give them a call. The problem some of the ranges have is with the arrow speed/force it hits the target and the fact that if the range is made of cardboard the arrows do completly penitrate through the target and become lost. Salt Lake archery has carpet targets they let you shoot at that stop the arrow. Anyway thanks for the info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom