San Juan Big Bulls, Lions and Bears Pre-season Archery Hunt

dynatec

Some big bulls all over the San Juan Elk ridge unit. We had a lot of cameras out and got some great pics of bulls, bucks, mountain lions and lots of bears which are in this video. Enjoy.

Great video which some awesome animals. San Juan is always a great place to be. I've hunted it several different years over the past twenty and always a great time. I plan on being there again next year with a tag in my wife's pocket for Bulls (23 Points). It will be an awesome couple weeks.

Thanks for sharing the video - you did well on your archery hunt last year!!!

Flame me if you must people. I don't know. I assume you are referring to the "San Juan" unit as the one in Utah.

Is there any chance that the bear at the 1:25 mark is a grizzly standing next to a black bear? I see an awfully big hump between those shoulders!

You got some sweet cam pic.
Lions and bears nice shots of them.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Or it dwarfs the black bear so much it looks like a cub. There is another picture of a blackie brown phase with two black cubs so I would assume it is not. But that is an awfully large hump between its shoulders in that pic. Prolly just the way it is standing.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If ya drink, don't talk. If ya talk, don't drink.

I've never heard of grizzlies making it into the state, especially that far south! I would venture a guess to say it's just a large "humped" brown phase black bear

I agree bugles and I hope ur right. I hate them things and they're already changing where I hunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------
If ya drink, don't talk. If ya talk, don't drink.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom