Sanpete Valley

T

thickbush

Just wondering if anyone has any information about the Sanpete Valley extended archery unit. I just kinda lost on where to look or where to start. Any information would be great thanks

I know of some hunting property on that unit that is for sale. Pretty good deal I think. PM me for info.

I used to always get small bucks on the second weekend of the rifle hunt (back in the day) just below the Snow College "S" hill at the mouth of Ephraim Canyon and in the junipers in the foot hills to the west of the S hill or west of Cane Valley.

Good luck.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-09 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]The foothills below the S are now private, infact most of Cane valley is private.

I tried this unit last year and constantly ran into the private property issue, thus I'm not making any effort this year. go up on the wasatch where it's not private and hunt deer. At least you can hunt without fear of being arrested, there may not be any elk, but it's a good workout!!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom