Saw 2 Mtn Lions Yesterday

GONHUNTIN

well I went to the hills the other day to do a little trap shooting and target practicing with my .22 decided not to take my big rifle for some reason or another I left it at home and shouldnt of, as I was driving up the road not 1 but 2 mountain lions crossed the road in front of me I stopped got out with the .22 and they both about 150 yards away just looking at me, not afraid of humans. I thought to myself that I should of brought my rifle, next time the rifle wont be staying at home, I usally take it but still not sure why I didnt take one, one I dont have ammo for and 2 I have over 100 loaded, there is always next week maybe I will get lucky again.........LOL

That happened to me this morning gonhuntin. I was up looking for some deer sheds this morning and got up on top and was looking across a ridge and I caught some movement to the left of me about a 150 yards away. I kept watching and out came this huge lion it had to be close to 8 feet long! I have never seen a lion that big before. I watched it top out on the mountain and hurried to the other side and seen it running up the opposite side of the canyon. I never have seen a lion just walking around before I have had to use dogs to see them not today. Probably going to take my brothers dogs tomorrow and go after it. Too bad i didnt have my gun with me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom