Wanted Scam alert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

luv2huntelk

I know it happens when you post a Wanted thread, but beware of both Arthur hardin and muddyboot as both are scammers.

I know it happens when you post a Wanted thread, but beware of both Arthur hardin and muddyboot as both are scammers.
Did you actually 'do' business with Hardin? I hope not after I turned up the heat on him last week.

And what's up with muddyboot? Is he selling something?

Last edited:
Did you actually 'do' business with Hardin? I hope not after I turned up the heat on him last week.

And what's up with muddyboot? Is he selling something?
No I did not do business with either. I posted a WTB thread. After they messaged me I began asking more detailed questions about the product I was searching and of course all the red flags show up...using the word "kindly" all the time in texts, Zelle or money order payment...3 day inspection with 100% money back guarantee...stock internet photos or photos you can find thru google search and profiles created recently with 1-2 days of activity and then nothing else. Not to mention sending photos with changes in either serial numbers or model numbers from photo to photo.

No I did not do business with either. I posted a WTB thread. After they messaged me I began asking more detailed questions about the product I was searching and of course all the red flags show up...using the word "kindly" all the time in texts, Zelle or money order payment...3 day inspection with 100% money back guarantee...stock internet photos or photos you can find thru google search and profiles created recently with 1-2 days of activity and then nothing else. Not to mention sending photos with changes in either serial numbers or model numbers from photo to photo.
I was more curious about muddyboot since he had several legit type posts in other forum sections. Glad you didn't lose any money to them.

You know what would work better than posting this “Scammer Alert” thread in the Classifieds?
Letting me know about these users so I can ban them. I got the message on one of the users and banned them, but nothing on the other.
Sorry about that! Yes I did report one, but the other profile would not let me report it. Please delete this thread as you see fit.

Well, to everyone, be careful about how, and with who, you're doing business with. If anyone suspects a scammer or just wants me to look into it before you do business, message me. Many scammer accounts are usually obvious to me because each time they log in they're in a different place in the country, or world, based on the IP address used.
I block registrations from all but just a few countries, but they're able to register using US IP addresses. There must be a service or something.
Anyway, PLEASE let me know if you suspect someone to be a scammer so I can get them booted.

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom